Terms & Conditions
- We use UPS, FEDEX, & USPS as our delivery service for smaller items, and UPS Freight for our larger freight shipments.
- This site makes a "best effort" to accurately calculate shipping charges. Therefore, the calculated shipping charges will be compared with the actual charges at the time of shipment. If adjustmetns are necessary, we will contact you for approval. If you have any product in your shopping cart that is considered truck freight, the entire order will be shipped via freight, at the freight rates.
- There are NO refunds on shipping charges.
- International (Outside the United States)
- International shipments will have a "best-effort" attempt to calculate shipping charges during the check-out process.
- When the shipment is packaged and an Actual shipping charge is known, if there is a difference, we will contact you to discuss these differences.
- The Recipient will be responsible for ALL duties and taxes, the carrier will call with the Duties and Tax amount prior to delivery.
- ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
- We accept American Express, Discover, Master Card, and Visa. You may also pay with a certified check or money order. Purchase Orders are accepted for pre-approved companies. We guarantee all the parts we sell for 30 days.
- Before an order can be processed, the entire order must be billed. After approval from the Billing Department, the order is then packaged for shipment.
- If paying by Certified Check or Money Order, please call to place your order. Your sales rep will give you an order number. Write the order number on the Check or Money Order before mailing it to our Customer Service Department at the following address:
Hubbards Impala Parts
Customer Service Department
1676 Anthony Road
Burlington, NC 27215
- Credit Card Payment
The billing address is defined as the address where the monthly statement is mailed each month. This address is required before an order can be processed. The shipping address requires a physical street address. UPS will not deliver to a PO Box.
- Items that are backordered will be charged at the time of ordering and shipped as soon as they are available with NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES TO YOU.
- If you have a question about whether an item is in stock or not, please call our Customer Service Department and they will be happy to answer your question. (800) 846-7252.
- All returns after 30 days of shipment WILL have a restocking fee.
NO returns will be accepted after 365 days from shipment.
- Absolutely NO returns will be accepted on special order items.
- Absolutely NO returns will be accepted COD.
- ALL returns are subject to a restocking fee. Refunds/Credits will be less shipping expenses. All refunds are given as in-store credit unless approved. Credits that are refunded back to a card will incur a $10.00 processing fee.
- We DO NOT give cash refunds at events/trade shows. Exchanges only will be handled at the events, a refund must be handled by the office.
- ALL returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice and a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RA). Call (336) 227-1589 for an RA# before sending a return, and write that number on your package. We suggest shipping your return with a carrier that offers tracking services. We are NOT responsible for packages that do not arrive or arrive damaged.
- Refunds/Credits will NOT be authorized if the products have been used or installed. The items must be in re-sellable condition before a refund is considered.
- UPS - Damaged packages are the responsibility of the carrier. Inspect your packages before the driver leaves, if possible. Take note of any shipments that are delivered damaged. If damages occur, contact UPS Customer Service at 1-800-PICK-UPS or visit them online at:www.ups.com
Please have your tracking number handy.
- FREIGHT - When your order is delivered via Freight, it is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you INSPECT your merchandise BEFORE signing the delivery ticket! In the event of a damage, refuse the shipment. The Freight company will contact us and we will be able to replace the merchandise for you. If you accept the damaged shipment, we will NOT be able to replace the merchandise for you. Please note that we will not refund or exchange metal for minor dings, scratches or similar imperfections.
This policy was last updated on Wednesday, August 27, 2015.